250 LMC giveaway!

Off-topic chit-chat
Scilynt
VIP

Tue May 08, 2018 5:32 pm

250 LMC giveaway!

Inspired by the likes of iLL and JingleBells, I figured it was time for a DotDriven giveaway. Unlike them though, I'm no whale so the prize LMC is basically sponsored by those two from LMC I've won/earned from their own giveaways. So if you win be sure to thank them too ;).

This giveaway is basically about making the forums here more active and get more members. There will be 3 separate types of entries and anyone is eligible, besides me ...I don't even have enough posts! lol.

3 ways to win!

--> 100 LMC - One person will be drawn from all eligible entries to win the whole 100 LMC. How do you get your entry? By being active on the forum. Every member who has 50 or more qualifying posts will get 1 entry into this giveaway. "qualifying" meaning actual contributing comments. Posting only "lol" or "thanks" to someone else's comment will not count. Just normal conversation is all it takes. If you end up close to the 50 posts minimum, be sure to check that all your posts qualify as we won't count the spammy comments towards your total. You can see see how many posts you have, as well as who's in the running by looking at the members list here. Current posts count so some of you are already entered! This will run for just over 3 weeks, until the end of May, so you all have time to enter with even just a couple posts a day. 1 entry per person.

--> 75 LMC - A separate 75 LMC will be saved for a pot for a drawing from those who have contributed quality posts. You earn an entry for this one by being nominated by a moderator for a specific post that stands out. Maybe it's a really well written coin analysis or a detailed airdrop post. Or maybe just starting a topic that gets a lot of people communicating. Moderators are eligible as long as nominated by another moderator. 1 entry per person...but you are free to continue making quality posts after you earn your entry. This ends at the end of the month as well.

--> 75 LMC (3x25) - The spam contest! Ok, lol, not really spam, but help us spread the word about the forum and get new members. The most common way to enter is make a world view envelope advertising the forum, either using the image we use or make your own. Then post a screenshot in the weekly entry thread (post your screenshot: HERE). You can also earn an entry for a tweet or facebook share, or maybe some other way you come up with to promote...without actual flat out spam . There will be 3 separate random drawings from that weeks eligible entries. First 25 LMC will be given away Wednesday 16th, and then each Wednesday through the end of the month. 1 entry per person, per week, but you can enter each week. Although you only need one ad to enter, you are welcome to continue help advertising to get more people here ;).

*rules may evolve as I learn of any of my oversights lol.
Hilek
VIP

Tue May 08, 2018 7:07 pm

I'm here as well
Hilek
VIP

Tue May 08, 2018 7:09 pm

Hope more ppl will come here
Scilynt
VIP

Tue May 08, 2018 7:39 pm

Hilek wrote:
Tue May 08, 2018 7:09 pm
Hope more ppl will come here
Me too lol. But if not, easier win for those that do hang out ;)
Chris872
VIP

Tue May 08, 2018 7:58 pm

Only looks like 3 people on here
vipinp
VIP

Wed May 09, 2018 3:41 am

:) WOow :shock: :shock: :shock:
R3113R
VIP

Thu May 10, 2018 8:11 am

Hello all!
Scilynt
VIP

Thu May 10, 2018 9:29 am

Hey R3113R welcome :)

Added you guys to the DotDriven lomostar group as well ;). Nothing exciting, just another spot to share updates and such.

Chris872, I didn't add you because I couldn't find you on there. Let me know if you go by a different name and I'll add you.
ebylal
VIP

Thu May 10, 2018 12:14 pm

Cool one!
Btw,@Scilynt can u please add me to LoMostar dotdriven community?
@elkreationZ
Nishat
VIP

Fri May 11, 2018 10:29 pm

Hi.....Make It Large.....