Prolific - high paying survey site

Sites for making real world currency so you can buy more cryptos!
comicgopher
VIP

Sun May 13, 2018 6:15 pm

Hi everyone

A couple of people mentioned in app they would also be interested in survey site so here is the first of a couple I'm going to post :D

What is Prolific Academic?
Prolific Academic is world's largest crowdsourcing community of people who love science. Researchers post studies and recruit the right participants fast. Participants earn rewards while helping to advance human knowledge.

One important part of our mission is to empower scientific researchers by helping them recruit participants for their research.

Another important part of our mission is to spread our passion for science. We believe there is enormous untapped potential in scientific crowdsourcing. We would like to leverage this potential in order to advance human knowledge and create a better society.

Therefore: Join Prolific for free, participate in academic studies & fall in love with science!

Who can participate in studies on Prolific Academic?
In principle, anyone can sign up and participate. You'll need to verify your email and a phone number or Facebook account before you can take part!

However, we've had to temporarily restrict the countries in which we operate. This is a temporary change and we hope to be able to open up globally again in the future.
Users from the following countries should be able to participate : AT, AU, BE, CA, CH, CL, CZ, DE, DK, EE, ES, FI, FR, GB, GR, HU, IE, IL, IS, IT, JP, KR, LU, LV, MX, NL, NO, NZ, PL, PT, SE, SI, TR, US. However, it's possible we'll have to continue to modify this list.
Please note that many studies have eligibility criteria. This means that sometimes only certain demographics are required (e.g. 20-30 year old female Astrophysics students from Germany, to give one example).

If you are not eligible for currently available studies, then we kindly ask for your patience. New studies are posted regularly.

How do I get paid?
On Prolific, you get paid via PayPal or Circle. See my post on Circle here, http://dotdriven.com/talk/viewtopic.php?f=17&t=234, as it is possible to earn money from them as well ;)

After you complete your first study, you will need to wait until your submission is approved by the researcher (usually within 1-3 days, sometimes longer). This short waiting period is important to ensure quality control. After 21 days we will auto-approve all submissions for a study, if no action has been taken by the researcher.

Our initial payment threshold is only £5 (with a fee). If you want to minimise fees, then wait until you have accumulated £20. By doing so you will avoid fees if you're in the UK/US by cashing out with circle. Below that amount, circle cash outs are charged 1% + 10p fee.

PayPal cash outs are charged PayPal's 2.9% + 20p fee.

If you're interested please use my referral link https://www.prolific.ac/p?ref=H01YB2ZY. No cost to you for using but Prolific will pay me an amount equivalent to 10% your first withdrawal 8-)