Dardec
VIP

Wed May 16, 2018 11:26 am

Screenshot_20180516-141655.png
Screenshot_20180516-141655.png (689.69 KiB) Viewed 348 times
Scilynt
VIP

Wed May 16, 2018 6:46 pm

Ok, so I guess I should have done a little research earlier instead of waiting until today to figure out how to do a live stream. I was planning on using YouTube but apparently they require 24 hours after setting up live stream before you can actually use it! Maybe some kind of spam thing but kind of messed up my plans lol. And I doubt everyone is completely ready to join up on Facebook and give away their real identities yet so no Facebook live drawing either. Ideally I'll have the YouTube thing setup and at least have a basic idea how to do it by the bigger drawings...if we get enough entries for those even lol ;).

So, after a little digging around, I found I could use xbox live to screen-capture record so I'll do that and then share the video. Not as exciting, I guess but just for proof that it's totally random and no tricks or anything.

What I'll do is make a list of all the entries and copy that right into the list randomizer on random.org. Then I'll ask for a random number in the lomostar group and that number will be how many times I hit randomize to really mix it up. Meaning, paste the list of names, then hit the random button at least twice but however many times the number selected it and on that last randomization, whoever is #1 wins. Hope that makes sense lol. If I do everything correct you should be able to watch me copy/paste the list from here into random.org and watch as I hit the button however many times. And then that will show the winner of the first "spam" giveaway drawing.

I'll try to do this around 8pm PST (about 1:15 hours from now) and post the video as soon as I can get it uploaded. That will give any last minute entrants a chance to join in.

Todays drawing is for 1 winner of 25 LMC

As of right now here is a list of all the entries:

comicgopher
john
hERoIC15397
vikkyverma81
AriaOwl
BillySaurus
Dardec
Jojo

Let me know if anyone has any questions or concerns.
Jojo
VIP

Wed May 16, 2018 7:27 pm

Screenshot_20180516-221715.png
Screenshot_20180516-221715.png (390 KiB) Viewed 339 times
Scilynt
VIP

Wed May 16, 2018 8:07 pm

Ok, going to go do this drawing all lonely like and hopefully get the screen cap working.

Random number to decide how many time I hit "randomize" will be six times. So first person on the list after randomizing 6 times wins.
Scilynt
VIP

Wed May 16, 2018 8:09 pm

Jojo wins!
Scilynt
VIP

Wed May 16, 2018 8:22 pm

Sorry guys, I totally screwed that up. I didn't fully understand the recording controls and apparently only brought up the recording options, but not starting the recording, and then did the drawing. When I thought I was done, I hit the start/stop video control and doing that actually started the recording...which means it wasn't recording previously lol. Then I apparently recorded the next 7 minutes of nothing until I realized what I did.

Hopefully by next weeks draw, and especially the bigger drawings I'll have live video figured out for this ;).

Thanks to all who helped out spamming ;).

I'll put up a new thread for week 2 entries.